The Wild Heart Springs property first opened as a gold mine, in the early 1900s, The Golden Gate Highway District owned the property from 1952 to 2003.
We used the property for camping and fishing until 2006 when the building was started after The owners retired from the steel fabrication business.
As the building and grounds began taking shape friends and friends of the builders wanted to get married there. Wild Heart Springs LLC was formed in 2008 and began renting the property for weddings etc. the rest as they say is history.
There are 19 natural springs, 3 wells and 3 ponds. We have at least 14 varieties of trees, countless wild flowers and over 3500 tulips and daffodils have been planted.